5 Productive SolidWorks Tips (REV-4)
5 SolidWorks Tips that may possible be helpful kick starting your 3D day.
1. You can automatically save Backup and Auto-recovery information after a specified time interval. Click Tools, Options, Systems Options, Backup/Recover to enable this option, and to specify the interval.
2. You can dimension the true length of an arc by selecting the arc and its two endpoints. The dimension value is display with an arc above it.
3. To zoom to selected entities, choose Zoom To Selection on the context Toolbar.
4. In drawings, you can control the font, color, and thickness of selected model edges from the Context Toolbar.
5. Broken views in drawings can have multiple breaks.
This entry was posted in Productive SolidWorks Tips
and tagged Solidworks
. Bookmark the permalink