5 Productive SolidWorks Tips (REV-3)
5 SolidWorks Tips that may possible be helpful kick starting your 3D day.
1. The Home key will bring you to the top of the feature tree and the end key will bring you to the bottom of the feature tree.
2. Pressing the A key will toggle between a line and an arc in a sketch.
3. Use Ctrl+drag to copy components, features, entities, and annotations
4. Press the M key to bring up the measure tool.
5. Use SolidWorks Copy Settings Wizard to save your user interface customization settings. From Windows start menu, go Programs, SolidWorks, Tools, Copy Setting Wizard.