5 Productive SolidWorks Tips (REV-2)
5 SolidWorks Tips that may possible be helpful kick starting your 3D day.
1. You can assign colors to selected feature types. Click Tools, Options, Document Properties, Model Display. Then select a feature type from the list, and click Edit to choose a color.
2. You can always press Esc while editing a sketch to get the Select cursor back.
3. In a fully defined sketch, all the entities are black. In an under defined sketch, entities that are not fully defined are blue.
4. The first component of an assembly is fixed by default. To move it, right-click the component, and select Float.
5. Section line can include arcs. When you can create the section view, the view unfolds by rotating the appropriate view segments into the plane of projection.
Have a great day!