5 Productive SolidWorks Tips (REV-1)
5 SolidWorks Tips that may possible be helpful kick starting your 3D day.
1. You can add comments to Equations in SolidWorks. When you are in the Edit Equations dialog box, use the notation ‘(single quote) at the beginning of a comment. Anything after that quote will be ignored by Equations evaluation.
2. If you have the option ‘Single command per pick’ selected, you can still use the command multiple times by double-clicking a tool.
3. You can add configuration specific custom properties to a design table with the column heading $prp@custom property name.
4. You can use hide/show bodies to control file size. When the body is hidden, the display information is minimal, resulting in a smaller file size.
5. You can dynamically rotate about planar faces, linear edges, and vertices by selecting the entity with the Rotate View tool active.
Have a great day!
This entry was posted in Productive SolidWorks Tips
and tagged Solidworks
. Bookmark the permalink